Town Creek Cemetery is located at 1150 S Gay St. It is a carefully landscaped and irrigated cemetery designed for perpetual maintenance. Lots are available for purchase to the general public, including non-residents. The cemetery adjoins Town Creek Park, which is dedicated to passive uses. Town Creek Cemetery is open for visitation sunrise to sundown.
Grave markers permitted are based on type of lot purchased.
To purchase a cemetery lot or schedule a grave opening and closing, please contact the Cemetery Property Manager Robert Heath at 334-501-2937 or email email@example.com. The City of Auburn requires a minimum of 24 hours notice for ground and cremation burials.
Town Creek Cemetery Lot Information
- Resident $16,000*
- Eight spaces constitute a full lot. There may be opportunities to purchase a half lot. These lots are bordered by hedges and are large enough for substantial granite upright family markers for the entire lot, as well as individual foot markers on each space. Mausoleums are also permitted as are statues and benches. No ledgers or slabs are allowed. Contact City of Auburn or Item 5 of your deed for size specifications.
- Resident $1,000*
- These plots are situated along roadways and walkways. Smaller granite upright markers are permitted along with smaller foot markers. Contact City of Auburn or item #5 of your deed for size specifications.
- Resident $1000*
- Flat bronze markers installed on a granite foundation as well as flat granite markers are permitted on these spaces.
Columbarium Units A & B
- Resident $700*
- Individual bronze 10" X 4 " inscription plaques are provided through the City of Auburn at an additional cost.
Columbarium Units C & D
- Resident $800* Cost includes laser engraved inscriptions.
All columbarium niches accommodate two cremains.
*Fees listed are for current City of Auburn residents. Non-resident fees are double.