In an effort to remain transparent and to provide generally requested information available in easily accessible format, bid tabulation sheets and award documents are displayed below. For solicitations that are currently open for bid, bid invitations may be viewed at auburnalabama.org/bids.
To view bid tabulation sheets, click on the project name. Bid tabulations sheets are uploaded after the bid opening date and time.
To view the contract and purchase documents submitted to City Council or Auburn Water Works Board for approval, click on the business name. Contract and purchase award information is uploaded after the contract or purchase has been approved by City Council or Auburn Water Works Board.
Fiscal Year 2022 Contract Awards
- MLK Multi-Use Path (Webster Road to Shug Jordan Overpass) - Bid scheduled for February 1, 2021 at 2:00pm
- City of Auburn 2022 Fireworks Display - No Bids Received.
- Auburn Soccer Complex - Awarded to First Team Construction Co. Inc on January 18, 2021 for $7,975,949.00
- Public Safety Training Center - Awarded to D&J Enterprises, Inc on January 18, 2021 for $499,200.25
- South Gay Street at Thach Avenue Traffic Signal Improvements - Awarded to Floyd Service Company, Inc on December 21, 2021 for $379,450.00
- Parks and Recreation Shirts for Athletic Programs - Basketball - Awarded to RW Tees
- FY22 Fiber Expansion Project - No bids received.
- Jan Dempsey Community Art Center Renovation - All bids rejected.
- Highway 14 Forcemain Replacement - Awarded to REV Construction on November 2, 2021 for $829,121.00
- MLK Multi-Use Path - Project postponed, TBD
- Glenn Water Main Improvements - Materials Only - Awarded to Southern Pipe and Supply Co, Inc. on October 21, 2021 for $62,563.76
Fiscal Year 2021 Contract Awards
- New Environmental Services & Public Works Facility - General Works Package - All bids rejected, to be rebid at a later date.
- AL 15/US 29 (South College Street) / CR 674 (Shell Toomer Parkway) Intersection Improvements Project - Awarded to D&J Enterprises, LLC on September 7, 2021 for $385,393.00
- FY21 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Resurfacing Project - Awarded to D&J Enterprises, LLC on September 7, 2021 for $279,389.00
- New Environmental Services & Public Works Facility - Steel Package - All bids rejected, to be rebid at a later date.
- North Donahue Drive/Shug Jordan Parkway Intersection Improvements - Awarded to JLD Enterprises, LLC on July 20, 2021 for $442,630.00
- James Estes Water Treatment Plant 2020 Improvements - Awarded to Schmidt Environmental Construction, Inc on July 22, 2021 for $5,208,000
- Traffic Signal Mast Arm Poles - Awarded to Inline Electric Supply, Inc on July 6, 2021 for $182,841.00
- Intersection Improvements for Wire Road and Cox Road - Awarded to JLD Enterprises, LLC on June 15, 2021 for $1,874,570.25
- Columbarium for Pine Hill Cemetery - Awarded to Postal Products Unlimited on May 18, 2021 for $54,631.00
- Boykin LED Sign - Awarded to Sign World, Inc on May 4, 2021 for $25,600.00
- Teague Court Tank Rehabilitation - Awarded to Tank Pro, Inc on January 21, 2021 for $291,430.00
- Town Creek Inclusive Playground - Awarded to D & J Enterprises on January 19, 2021 for $1,968,847.00
- Sam Harris Park-Westview Greenway Project - Awarded to Evergreen Erosion Control, LLC on November 17, 2020 for $335,558.00
Fiscal Year 2020 Contract Awards
- Construction of Fire Station No. 6 - Awarded to W.W. Compton Contractor, LLC on October 6, 2020 for $3,138,000.
- Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project - Basins 6 & 16 - Awarded to Suncoast Infrastructure, Inc. on October 6, 2020 for $426,286.40
- Uniform Rental Services for City and Water Board Personnel - Awarded to Unifirst Corporation on September 15, 2020 for various unit prices per item.
- Janitorial Services for City and Water Board Facilities - Awarded to Top Notch Cleaning and Cleaning Solutions, LLC on September 15, 2020 for various daily rates per facility.
- FY2020 Streets Re-Striping Project - Awarded to Ozark Striping Company on September 1, 2020 for $250,000
- FY2020 CDBG Streets Resurfacing Project - Awarded to JLD Enterprises on September 1, 2020 for $132,316
- FY2020 Streets Resurfacing Project - Awarded to D&J Enterprises on August 4, 2020 for $1,250,000
- Ogletree Road Culvert Replacement Project - Awarded to Hudmon Construction Co. Inc. on June 16, 2020 for $1,115,286.10
- Renew Opelika Road Phase 4 - Awarded to JLD Enterprises on July 7, 2020 for $1,958,194.04
- Cox Road Widening Project - Awarded to JLD Enterprises on May 29, 2020 for $1,513,108.36
- Wright Street Parking Deck - Awarded March 17, 2020 to Stone Building for $13,910,000
- Landscape Maintenance on Islands and Medians - Awarded March 3, 2020 to Cutting Edge Lawn Services, LLC for $77,640
- Dinius Park - Awarded to Adams Construction & Associates on September 1, 2020 for $872,964.61
- Water Main & Appurtenances (Materials ONLY) - W Farmville Rd Water Main Extension Project - Awarded January 23, 2020 to Empire Pipe & Supply for $125,575.77
- Well No. 4 Transmission Main Project - Awarded January 23, 2020 to Rast Construction, Inc for $4,424,994
- Utility Bill Printing & Mailing Services - Awarded December 19, 2019 to Pinnacle Data Systems for varying pricing structure
- ALDOT Utility Relocation for AL HWY 147 & Farmville Road Roundabout - Awarded December 19, 2019 to Crawford Grading & Pipeline for $204,489
- Boykin Community Center Phase II - Clinic - Awarded December 17, 2019 to W W Compton Contractor, LLC for $1,354,674.96
- Addition to Frank Brown Recreation Center - Awarded December 17, 2019 to J & L Contractors for $640,300
- Magnolia Avenue Sidewalk-Lighting Project - Awarded February 4, 2020 to General Maintenance Contractors for $138,350
- City Pool Gutter System Repair & Installation Project - Awarded October 15, 2019 to Aquatic Consulting & Equipment for $68,225
- HC Morgan Water Pollution Control Facility Clarifier Addition - Awarded December 3, 2019 to P.F. Moon and Company, Inc. for $4,455,000
Fiscal Year 2019 Contract Awards